The committee’s call for papers for the 2017 Annual Meeting has been posted! This year we have a set of topics under the general heading of “Transportation Issues in Major Cities.” You can find the call on the TRB site and in the committee documents (scroll down to paper calls). The topic areas we are interested in are:
- Vision Zero and Multimodal Safety
- Changing Cities
- Rethinking the Use of the Public Right-of-Way
- Increasing Innovation and Experimentation
- Rapidly Improving Technology and a Wealth of “Big Data”
- Urban Transportation Innovations
See the call for all the details!